It is VIP TOP USD event. Money must be spent to participate in this event. Players that spend real money are not always given a prize.
Available at village level 10.
Players must purchase Wishing Cards using real money to participate. Wishing Cards can then be used on one of the four items currently offered by the event. Being the only player to bet on an item DOES NOT guarantee that the item will be won.
If you wish on an item with a timer that expires after the event time, then that item will never be given to anyone! The only way for this item to be won is if enough wishes are made to fill the blessings bar.
Prizes seem to appear in a specific order. Four preselected items are available at the event start, and the next items made available will be the next items on the list.
Initial four items are Sea Breeze Fashion for Waldemar, 200k silver, 200 Fashion Pieces, and 200 Research Guides.
|Initial 4 items||Sea Breeze Fashion for Waldemar||200k Silver||200 Fashion Pieces||200 Research Guides|
|5-6||10k Odinite||Viking Skill Book Lv.6|
|7-8||Ice Hat Lv.1||50 Tribal Armbands|
|9||20 Excellent Cornelians|
|10-12||Sea Breeze Fashion for Hilde||200 Sacred Crystals||100 Bull Horns|
|13||50 Normal Flint|
|14-16||Ice Jacket Lv.1||50 White Wax||500 Solid Bronze|
|18||50 White Wax|
|19||50 Black Jades|
Other known prizes are
1x Sea Breeze Fashion Gunnar (?)
1x Sea Breeze Fashion Vigdis (?)
In game help
1. In the Wishing Tree Event, the World Tree collects everyone's wishes and blesses one lucky elder from among the wishers, giving them Tool they wished for.
2. When the Wishing Tree is full, or when the Wishing Countdown has finished, this Tool Blessing will be over. The lucky player to receive this Tool will be chosen.
3. The more Wishing Cards contributed towards a Tool, the higher the chance to receive it. For example: Contribute 70% of Wishing Cards to have a 70% chance to get this Tool.
4. If you contribute all Wishing Cards needed for this Tool, you will directly receive it.
5. If you have already contributed 30% of Wishing Cards, but have not been chosen as a lucky player, you can use the completion function to contribute the remaining 70% of Wishing Cards and get this Tool. This function is only activated if you have contributed more than 30% of Wishing cards.
6. Wishing Cards and Rewards will not be saved until the next event. Please remember to use your Wishing Cards and Tools.
The Kongregate version seems to have a bug that fails to present a new item if the previous item had no wishes. The timer will count down to 00:00:00 and freeze. The old item is still available for purchase (confirmation needed), and the slot will offer a new item once the old item is purchased.