FANDOM



It is VIP TOP USD event. Money must be spent to participate in this event. Players that spend real money are not always given a prize.

Available at village level 10.

World Tree

Mechanics

Players must purchase Wishing Cards using real money to participate. Wishing Cards can then be used on one of the four items currently offered by the event. Being the only player to bet on an item DOES NOT guarantee that the item will be won.

World Tree Wish Event

Players BEWARE!

If you wish on an item with a timer that expires after the event time, then that item will never be given to anyone! The only way for this item to be won is if enough wishes are made to fill the blessings bar.

Prizes

Prizes seem to appear in a specific order. Four preselected items are available at the event start, and the next items made available will be the next items on the list. This is speculation and there have been some exceptions. This events bug could be changing the order of items.

Initial four items are Sea Breeze Fashion for Waldemar, 200k silver, 200 Fashion Pieces, and 200 Research Guides.

Initial 4 items Sea Breeze Fashion for Waldemar 200k Silver 200 Fashion Pieces 200 Research Guides
5-6 10k Odinite Viking Skill Book Lv.6
7 Ice Hat Lv.1
8 50 Tribal Armbands
9 20 Excellent Cornelians
10-12 Sea Breeze Fashion for Hilde 200 Sacred Crystals 100 Bull Horns
13 50 Normal Flint
14-16 Ice Jacket Lv.1 50 White Wax 500 Solid Bronze
17 50 Bones
18 50 White Wax
19 50 Black Jades

Other known prizes are

1x Sea Breeze Fashion Gunnar (?)

1x Sea Breeze Fashion Vigdis (?)

In game help

1. In the Wishing Tree Event, the World Tree collects everyone's wishes and blesses one lucky elder from among the wishers, giving them Tool they wished for.

2. When the Wishing Tree is full, or when the Wishing Countdown has finished, this Tool Blessing will be over. The lucky player to receive this Tool will be chosen.

3. The more Wishing Cards contributed towards a Tool, the higher the chance to receive it. For example: Contribute 70% of Wishing Cards to have a 70% chance to get this Tool.

4. If you contribute all Wishing Cards needed for this Tool, you will directly receive it.

5. If you have already contributed 30% of Wishing Cards, but have not been chosen as a lucky player, you can use the completion function to contribute the remaining 70% of Wishing Cards and get this Tool. This function is only activated if you have contributed more than 30% of Wishing cards.

6. Wishing Cards and Rewards will not be saved until the next event. Please remember to use your Wishing Cards and Tools.

Bugs

There seems to be a bug that fails to present a new item if the previous item had no wishes. The timer will count down to 00:00:00 and freeze. The old item is still available for purchase (confirmation needed), and the slot will offer a new item once the old item is purchased. Sometimes the timer resets to 2 days but the old item is still available.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.