The daily tasks are, as the name says, a sort of event that is to be completed daily. Many of these tasks are relatively easy and can be done by simply playing the game. Others require special attention, for which a player will have to spend Gold, be a higher VIP, or have purchased a Finance plan.
The Daily tasks along with points and rewards are reset at midnight 00.00.00 server time. Any uncollected rewards are lost.
Not all tasks are available at first. Gaining Village Levels will unlock more tasks. There are 265 points total once all tasks become available.
- Complete one level on normal*
- Complete three levels on hard or cruel*
- Plunder two ships (Port)
- Combine 1 item (Blacksmith)
- Fight 3 times in the Smog Forest
- Use one Gold Apples$
- Train heroes 2 times
- Augment heroes 5 times
- Feed dragon 3 times
- Upgrade towers once
- Upgrade magic once
- Collect from the Everlasting Pool once
- Enhance equipment once
- Recruit soldiers 2 times
- Clear one queue (Hourglass)
- Sign in
- Check the leaderboard once (Trelleborg)
- Pick cards on the Alehouse 3 times
- Send 2 ships to sail
- Search the Aura Quarters 10 times
- Contribute to the Clan 1 time
- Contribute to the Clan 2 times$
- Absolute Plunder 3 times$
- Spend at least 5 Gold in the Store$
- Get the Large Finance Plan reward 1 time$
*Fighting in Helheim or a special end of map level does NOT count as a normal, hard, or cruel level. The game has a display error that counts these levels. Players must refresh to get an accurate display of tasks completed.
$Likely requires Gold to be spent.
There are five tiers of rewards. Tier 4 can be won by free players, but they must spend at least 5 gold in the game store, arena, or clan donations. Tier 5 needs players to complete all 20 point tasks since 250 points must be earned while there are only 265 points total.
2 Solid Bronze
2 Regular Wild Python Tonic
1 Mysterious Key
1 Tribal Armband
1 Excellent Cornelian
1 White Wax
1 Sacred Crystal
1 Bull Horn
1 Research Guide
1 Mysterious Key